Monday, February 22, 2016

24x36 Canvas Wrap Sale ~ 25% Off!

I'm super excited to announce this sale!
25% Off 24x36 Canvas Wraps! 
Each canvas is printed directly onto museum quality canvas with an eight color ink jet printer. Wrapped around a 1 1/4" depth stretcher frame and finished with a UV protected coating.
Normally I sell this size canvas for $280, but for just a few days this week they are $210 (plus s&h)! 
Offer expires 2.24




If there's a print you've had your eye on for a while but just haven't taken the plunge, now is the time! Sales on this large of a print are rather rare so grab it while you can. 

This offer extends to most of my photographs. 
Please contact me by email (cristen@cristenjoyphotography.com) with the specific photo you're interested in and I will email you an invoice. All invoices must be paid by 2.24 to ensure that you receive the discount.
Check out my website here, or Etsy here to view available images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment