Saturday, March 3, 2018

Snowy Landscape {Spring is Coming!}

Over the past month, the western SoDak prairies have received the most snow of the season. It was finally deep enough for me to head out to Glorious Splendor* on snowshoes and the next day, x-country ski.

The wind was tolerable as it blew snow across the landscape, caught by bits of grasses that created drifts and patterns. 



 I enjoyed this peaceful space as the sun set. 






*Glorious Splendor is the the hill on which I was standing as I took these photos. It's a short trek from my house. This spectacular view of the prairie declares the beauty of God's creation.

1 comment:

  1. Beauty allowed and created by the power of God. Makes me cold to look at it, but it sure could have been worse. Buckle down now for tomorrow's wind.

    ReplyDelete